Friday, November 11, 2005

Why!

LIFE an acronym whose mystery we have been unable to solve .... yet ...

is it about being nice, tolerable, adorable, good-looking, living... ?
or abt taking risks..risking it all..being sick, killing yourself...killing others..

those who don't think about the reasons which brought them here... are blissfully happy
they are here only to enjoy the fruits of what has evidently been given to them as a problem to solve..

Why is it such a question..to find out why ??
Why is it that things turnout the way the things turnout..is it actually possible to predict outcomes..to find out the answer

am i really not the one making my own decisions...are these not my own thoughts..

why do we dream ..why do we hope..what is it that we dream about..

What is it that makes me happy....That should be an easy question...I am happy when I am with my friends, family, when I know i have made my freinds happy..when i know tht they are happy...when I am doin something that i want to do..
but again..what is it that i want to do
sometime i want to be sad too...i want to cry.....am i happy being sad...does that make sense

am i alone..am i supposed to be alone..
even with the world around me.......................

Its so easy to understand the others need when you completely love..
there is no need for trivialities....it removes all the walls..and hence is known as the key with which we can find the answer to all..

1 comment:

Anki said...

for almost every other outcome that we cant explain..we just blame it on 'Life!!', its unfair..such is the way...

and so i was just wondering what is this all about anyway?

when i came upon the this certain train of thought

Octpowrimo - #11 - Connect

crowded queues varied views tragic news! I seek to escape... need to over-generalize. Each viewpoint - its own faded hue orange, reds and bl...