Monday, November 14, 2005

Reflection




Seeing ahead
Watching your step
Learning to control

What is there inside of me!
For none to behold

Sleeplessly wading through
The water of my dreams
Its hard to hear in the Silence
So absolute
So complete

Tinkering through my shallow heart
Feelings which run deep
With every drop they make me weak
They make me weep

Twisting in my tornado
Searching for solace,
Hands to embrace,
I hold on to my faith

Catch hold of me before i fall
Dont let the flowers fade

1 comment:

buchanan said...

Howdy,

I have found your blog to be intellectually stimulating. Feel free to stick a link in my guestbook (www.jaeford.com).

Octpowrimo - #11 - Connect

crowded queues varied views tragic news! I seek to escape... need to over-generalize. Each viewpoint - its own faded hue orange, reds and bl...