Monday, November 21, 2005

Staircase


Going along the stairs…climbing up
Each step I have to take...and remind me, that I am another step closer
To what it is that I am leading to…have no clear idea…
But can’t stay here…have to take another step…

Away from where I was standing, Always on a new step…always moving on…
Losing familiarity…gaining friends…
Oscillating…in my highs and lows…
Nevertheless…moving on…

It feels great to have someone walking along...
holding you in case you stumble or fall
It feels better to give support to someone else who you meet on the way…
Understanding each other…& understanding our reason for moving on…

I know I am not alone in this journey…

I don’t even know if the next step that I take leads up….or is dragging me down….somewhere I do have an idea…but that too only of moving on

Leaving milestones…along the way…
to help us know our road back…when we lose our way…
by making true friends

Coz even though this journey is always about you and your goals alone…
It just seems all worthwhile to reach the end with friends along your side…

Encouraging you…sharing your sorrows…making each step a journey in itself…

What is it that we carry in our baggage when we move along….
memories…and trivia…
a feeling of loving and being loved
Caring, sharing, taking, stealing, demanding…hating…living!!!

Uncertainties are scattered all along the way…
Sometimes bringing sudden unexpected joys…..
sometimes taking away the guiding light…leaving you astray…

But always...we move on….that is the only way we know…

And somehow we always find a home at every step tht we take…
making it a little more of our own

It is said that the End justifies the means….maybe I’ll know for sure what it has all been about only after I have lived all, seen all, felt all

No comments:

Octpowrimo - #11 - Connect

crowded queues varied views tragic news! I seek to escape... need to over-generalize. Each viewpoint - its own faded hue orange, reds and bl...