Thursday, December 17, 2009

I yet wonder...




a fault in default as you look at me
you look at me and I grumble
in uncertainty
there are faults in me.. I wonder
and you wonder, quite plainly
how is it that luck found us
and love found us, stealthily

locked in thoughts and wonder
there is much I ponder,
upon the daily trivialities
will you look i wonder
as faults creep in too surely.

barely apart and instantly longing
how is it that I found my heart
skipping a beat and sighing
There is much still yet that I do not know
I do not know and am trying
How is it that you found me?
you found me then love found me..
I wonder of beauty with longing...


2 comments:

AakASH!!! said...

Ahemm, ismein kitni haqeeqat hai? :)

Anki said...

poori haqeeqat hai :)

Octpowrimo - #11 - Connect

crowded queues varied views tragic news! I seek to escape... need to over-generalize. Each viewpoint - its own faded hue orange, reds and bl...