Monday, June 16, 2008

Resistance to Change



consumed with a fierce hunger,
the seething hunger ~ to devour pain.

I refuse the challenge!
~a challenge to change...
I would rather abstain
refrain... sustain..
static and steady, I could even explain
No I won't Change
rather not change
better not change.
.. its hard to explain...

reasons terrify me.
seasons verify.. the claims.. again!
change is the sameness
it is a constant, in the guise of change.
No I won't change
rather not change
better not change
.. there is nothing to explain.


don't you see
they fool you all~
they take away from you
all that you are
mold you into something shiny
all lustre.. no talk..
they write your destinies.. your downfall
yet you ask me
question me about it all
No I won't change
rather not change
better not change
... change implies destruction
change implies construction
... change takes me away... from ............ where you are!

I won't change.




2 comments:

AakASH!!! said...

WOW WOW WOW.

Yeh toh ziddi poem hai.

HUGS, i know what you mean in here.

You know what else drifted in my mind? The Lynrd Skynrd song: Free Bird. It goes,

'Lord knows, I cant change.'

humbl devil said...

one day you might look back and say...
gosh!!! how have i changed!!! :D

Octpowrimo - #11 - Connect

crowded queues varied views tragic news! I seek to escape... need to over-generalize. Each viewpoint - its own faded hue orange, reds and bl...