Thursday, April 26, 2007

Mid Life Crisis




For a girl whose thoughts rhyme... It was just an excuse to create a blog..

This blog gave me a chance to express and create..,
to learn.. and share..

I have shared my thghts...
my hopes..
my feelings.. my stories..
and am glad to have received such support from all of u...
sometimes strangers..
sometimes soulmates.. i say soulmate because.. "u all seem to get it!! :-)"

the post count is of 61 posts.. 55 of 'em being poems of my own..

Here is a big THANKYOU :D.. for your comments.. for your suggestions..
for being here... and walking this line with me.

I am not saying this is an end .. but I do wish for it to be a milestone..

2 comments:

humbl devil said...

55 poems..that is some milestone...at this rate, we'll see that book of poetry by anki soon enough in hardbound...
and my poem count doesn't even cross into 2 digits...hmmm...

AakASH!!! said...

For a moment i thought, you were calling it quits and i was thinking of how to convince you to stick on!

But now its all better. =)

Octpowrimo - #11 - Connect

crowded queues varied views tragic news! I seek to escape... need to over-generalize. Each viewpoint - its own faded hue orange, reds and bl...