Wednesday, July 05, 2006

"In Love"


In love i was
lookin at you
being with you
being for you always around
loving you.... giving you
all..without any bounds
loved the feeling of having you around
one look from you
to undertsand wht you are all about
listening to you for hours
talking to you....long into the night
I long to be tht fool again...laughin inside the covers in the night
I loved the smile which would find its way
on my face ..unclaimed
I loved to think that you are thinking of me
thinking about you the whole day..
I loved to anticipate wht u would want
to be there for you before you even need me
hanging around to see you get all you need
even if it was someone else that you loved truly


I thought..my heart could beat for you for ever
but now it stands broken..

4 comments:

humbl devil said...

the heart gets broken...yes...it does..
it really takes it's tym to bear the brunt...
to immunize itself frm everything..

but for tht u have to take the first step...some one will come along who can mend it...but you have to let them do it...

other than tht, wrytin it down does help...pity i cant even do tht, coz the one who broke mine visits my blog qyt often...

so cheer up lady, thr's more to lyf thn broken hearts...u understand tht only wen u realize tht luv is overrated...

luv will automatically walk into ur lyf, but only if u stop lookin...but we cant do tht, can we??after all we are humans...

:)

AakASH!!! said...

the devil said it all, but on the poem side, i love the break in the last line.
Happy writing.

Anki said...

@devil: Thanks for those words.. they matter.. :) and until love finds its way.. hold on!!

@Aakash: there was just nothing more to write.. after the break i mean :) ..

HRK said...

Your words are always encouraging!! Thanks so much..

Octpowrimo - #11 - Connect

crowded queues varied views tragic news! I seek to escape... need to over-generalize. Each viewpoint - its own faded hue orange, reds and bl...