Monday, January 23, 2006

Alone on a weekend..


Lonely hours ticked by...
awaiting the arrival of yet another moment of solitude, of introspection.
But havinng in abundance, that, which is usually scarce makes me value it less. (time)
I wander around doing nothing.

No complaints to make, no wishes unfulfilled.

I am content, too content (I am unsure of this comfort)
The peacefullness is bothering me...

then the phone rings...
and I am longing for the silence again :)

Its almost hilarious
How i hold on to something only when i know that it will be gone

I guess i am just waiting for tht special someone in my life..
and i think..everyone has to wait alone :)

1 comment:

Anuradha said...

Hi Anki,

Nice poem, reflects the turmoil which most of us are facing. I could identify so much with it....

would continue redaing blog...waiting for more wonderful poems from your end...

regards,
Anu

Octpowrimo - #11 - Connect

crowded queues varied views tragic news! I seek to escape... need to over-generalize. Each viewpoint - its own faded hue orange, reds and bl...